I'm looking for an Android app that can:
- Record video and audio
- When it's running it doesn't show the actual app on the screen. It is OK if it shows an icon in the notification bar, however.
- Compatible with Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- If on Google Play, has decent reviews
- Can run in background (e.g. if some other app is running, it doesn't stop running/recording)
- It is OK if the app requires either root or Xposed
- Ideally, free as in beer, or cheap(ish), under $10.
- Is smart enough to stop recording if memory capacity is low and no space left to save more video
- Can have configurable quality of video being recorded, to trade quality for lower space used.
- An extra cool feature would be to record video in chunks and be able to transfer past chunks over network (ftp/etc....) automatically to free up more space.