i am asking help to fix this issue. Here's the situation.
- A person receives a request to approve a booking. This request can be either approved or rejected.
- Users make their request through a request form.
- Each user is assign to a group.
- All the groups has exactly the same right which is Read and Limited access except for one group that’s has a Read Only access to the request.
- Users in some case can be in 2 different groups
These groups have a unique access. Here they are:
- SAE – this group has Read, Limited Access (People on this group are the one who can approved or rejected the request)
- AEPC- this group has Read, Limited Access SAE-Employee – this group has Read, Limited
- Access EMBA - this group has Read, Limited Access SAE-Suppliers- This group has a read only access
I found out if a user is a member of SAE-Employee that user is able to book a room through the request form. If this user is a member of both SAE and EMBA groups, the user is not able to fill the form. Once I deleted him from EMBA group he was able to fill the form.
But the situation is different if the user is a member of both SAE-Employee and AEPC. In that case he can fill the form with no problem. I can’t find out where the problem is as all my groups except for one has the same right.