My Drupal version is 7.50.
I want to show to anonymous user a list with a specific fields (title, image, body abstract), but when you click in title, the content of that node would only be available to registred users.
I tried combining Views to make that list with "Node Access" to limit access to node... but I'm lost. Surely, I'm doing something wrong.
Any suggestion about it? Thanx!
I think Field Permissions is right module for you.
- Enable field permissions on any entity, not just nodes.
- Role-based field permissions allowing different viewing patterned based on what access the user has.
- Author-level permissions allow viewing and editing of fields based on who the entity owner is.
- Permissions for each field are not enabled by default. Instead, administrators can enable these permissions explicitly for the fields where this feature is needed.
- Field permissions overview