What is this style of graphic called? [on hold]

I'm looking to recreate this style from another image, but I lack the design vocab to describe it. I'm particularly interested in the way it uses negative space for the darker shades. Example below.What is this style of graphic called? [on hold]


Category: digital printing Time: 2016-07-28 Views: 0

Related post

iOS development

Android development

Python development

JAVA development

Development language

PHP development

Ruby development


Front-end development


development tools

Open Platform

Javascript development

.NET development

cloud computing


Copyright (C) avrocks.com, All Rights Reserved.

processed in 0.132 (s). 12 q(s)